Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome to Kate's Cakes

Hello Cake Lovers!

I started this blog to talk about and share pictures of my cakes. I love to bake and create cakes for special occasions. This all started with my mother. From the time I was very small, I remember her making amazing and creative cakes for all my birthday parties. This is the one detail I remember from my childhood parties, so when I became a mom, I decided I wanted to create these wonderful and special memories for my two boys. Anytime is a good time for cake, but a special cake always seems to make a birthday, baby shower or any other event a memorable occasion and shows the person who receives it just how important they are to you. Over the years, I have taken some classes and learned from trial and error. It has been a fun and messy road and it is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment